Thank you for your interest in feature writing with No Limit For Mind. We look for stories at the intersection of natural health, living with awareness and elevating their consciousness — which means plenty of opportunity for you to pitch us a story. We author and aggregate mind-opening articles, editorials and videos that inspire our readers and liberate them from the status quo.
We welcome contributing writers to submit their original content.
What we’re looking for:
- Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 300-1500 words. Please stay under 1500 words.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to No Limit For Mind.
- We do not accept posts that have already been published elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites. This is for all of our sakes as Google hates duplicate content!
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy, then we are not interested.
- Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your name containing links to your website, Facebook, Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. No Limit For Mind is a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
- By submitting to No Limit For Mind you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the No Limit For Mind editorial team.
- Don’t be afraid to express your opinion: the more thought-provoking your article, the better. But please back up your opinion with a solid argument. We hope to create a discussion in the comments area that don’t promote flaming or trolls
- Please avoid exaggerations or hyperbole, like “absolutely awesome!” “the coolest feature I’ve ever seen!” “fantastic!” etc.
- We serve a global audience. So, please avoid references to region-specific arguments, institutions or artifacts without providing a simple explanation for a non-regional audience.
If you’ve got a story you think fits at No Limit For Mind, great! We’d love to hear it.
- Please send your post in the body of the message. (That means, if you’re using Word, for example, you’d paste the Word document into your email.)
- Personalization is always great.
- Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better is it for you and the better it is for No Limit For Mind. If your post performs extremely well and become a regular contributor (one post a day), you can earn a spot in the team.
- None of these things are mean to “cramp” your style or limit you but it allows us to keep the highest quality possible. Do these a few times and it’ll become as natural as breathing.
- Please keep in mind that if your post is accepted it might require editing which can include copy, title, and image changes. By submitting to No Limit For Mind you acknowledge that you accept any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the No Limit For Mind editorial team.
When you’re ready to wow us with your story, send it to email@example.com. We try to respond to all submissions within 3-4 days, but it may take longer if we’re particularly swamped. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to working with you!