Consciousness has been defined as many things to many people, but there can never be one encompassing definition to what it really is.
However, there are several factual components that assist in its definition and allow us to assess our own level of consciousness. What level are you at?
Before reading this list, it’s important to understand that every person is at the level they are supposed to be. The is no good level or bad level, inferior level or superior level. The following is only a guideline and whether you reside in force or power, you are learning the lessons you have come for:
- It is the formless, invisible field of energy of infinite dimension and potentiality, the substrate of all existence, independent of time, space, or location, of which it is independent yet all inclusive and all present.
- It encompasses all existence beyond all limitation, dimension, or time, and registers all events, no matter how seemingly miniscule, such as even a fleeting thought.
- It allows for the registration of all events occurring in and out of time and space, and these events are timelessly accessible due to the unique qualities inherent to the energy field of consciousness itself.
- It is the irreducible substrate of the human capacity to know or experience, to perceive or witness, and it is the essence of the capacity for awareness itself.
- It represents a field of infinite power and potential, out of which the manifest universe as Creation arises as a continuous, ongoing process.
- It exists along with the universe independently of human description and is essentially one unified, total field within which there are variable levels of vibrational frequencies that appear as the observable universe. As in the physical domain, the higher frequency of the vibrational energy, the greater the power.
- It is the the universal, all-encompassing vibrational field of energy which is descriptively omnipresent and is therefore omniscient and all-powerful (omnipotent). The presence of the field of consciousness is known by all sentient beings as the subjective awareness of existence itself. Thus, the awareness of the presence of consciousness as the substrate of existence is the primordial subjective reality underlying all possible human experience.
- Its levels are identifiable by use of a simple quality of consciousness itself, and the omniscience of consciousness recognizes and responds to that which has existence and is true by virtue of the fact of that existence. Thus, consciousness, like a mirror, impersonally reflects actuality, which is unchanged and unaffected by that process. Consciousness, therefore, does not “do” anything, but, similar to gravity, it provides the context out of which potentiality actualizes from formless to form, from nonexperienced to experienced.
- It is part of life itself which is not capable of being destroyed but can only change form by shifting to a different frequency range (in human experience, the “etheric,” the “spiritual,” and other energy realms described throughout time).
- It is all that exists representing varying levels of energy vibrations. A scale of consciousness can be constructed that is internally consistent and of pragmatic value. A logarithmic scale of consciousness from 1 to 1,000, which starts at number “1″ as the existence of life itself and continues to 1,000 (the highest level of consciousness ever reached by mankind), is sufficient to include all possible frequency ranges of human consciousness.Â Such a scale can be demonstrated to be highly informative and of great practical as well as theoretical value in understanding mankind, the question of divinity, and the universe.
It is merely a representation of the awakening process. For the first time there is a large scale awakening on our planet. Why now? Because if there is no change in human consciousness now, we will destroy ourselves and perhaps the planet. The insanity of the collective egoic mind, amplified by science and technology, is rapidly taking our species to the brink of disaster.
There is probably enough of a critical mass right now to bring about a new earth. So the transformation of consciousness is truly happening even though they won’t be reporting it on tonight’s news. Is it happening fast enough? Here are some of the levels of consciousness many are still going through.
See also: How to connect deeply with anyone